TITAN1STUDIOS seeks an experienced and detail-oriented Senior Game Producer that will contribute to the successful delivery of an array of in-house intellectual property and acquired licenses to emerging new media platforms such as VR/AR gaming and experiences.
The ideal candidate will work closely with members of TITAN1STUDIOS’ Production, Story, Licensing, Home Entertainment, Marketing & Publicity teams to deliver expert leadership for gaming production and provide support across all new media properties and platforms.
The Senior Game Producer will report to the Managing Director of TITAN1STUDIOS.
- Own end-to-end production of development projects and support partner relationships
- Lead recruiting and hiring processes for design and development teams
- Manage all milestones and deliverables ensuring they are on time and at a high quality
- Gather and provide both design and development feedback to developers and content partners
- Contribute to TITAN1STUDIOS’ overall content strategy
- 6+ years in game development, preferably with both internal and external development teams
- Experience shipping products (please include portfolio of completed titles) and/or ushering clients through product and platform launches
- Experience partnering with and managing outside vendors
- Mobile game experience, specifically understanding customer preferences, engagement, and retention, is a plus
- Solid professional network and track record in interactive entertainment
- Conceptualize interesting and achievable VR interactions suited to our brand and our team
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up, juggling projects and developers
- If applying from outside of Canada, the successful applicant must satisfy all Canadian residency and visa requirements to reside and work in Canada.
WHAT WE OFFER
Compensation is commensurate with education, experience, and qualifications, and may include performance bonus, stock options, international travel, and professional development opportunities.
Applicants are requested to submit a cover letter and resume by 5:00 PM ET (GMT-5) on Friday, December 15th, 2016.
We thank all individuals who apply for the position, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
TITAN1STUDIOS is a leading Canadian graphic publishing, branded content, and new media production house based in Toronto, Canada. Our portfolio of work includes projects in digital, print, TV, radio and emerging new media such as virtual, augmented and mixed reality content.
For more information on TITAN1STUDIOS, please visit our website at titan1studios.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Bachelor's
Required experience: Video Game Production: 6 years