TITAN1STUDIOS seeks an experienced, highly competitive and detail-oriented Senior Media Sales Consultant that will contribute to the success of integrated media sales across TITAN1STUDIOS’ array of in-house intellectual property and acquired licenses by maximizing advertising revenue streams with existing and new clients.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record for developing and maintaining relationships with both client and agencies partners and work closely with members of TITAN1STUDIOS Production, Story, Licensing, Home Entertainment, Marketing & Publicity teams to provide sales direction and support across all media properties. The Senior Media Sales Consultant will report to the Managing Director of TITAN1STUDIOS.
The scope of work includes selling brand partnerships through advertising media, sponsorships, and experiential activations for TITAN1STUDIOS’ growing slate of entertainment properties.
- Seek and develop strong relationships with new brand partners to position TITAN1STUDIOS’ progressive advertising solutions using the right mix of digital, print and experiential media.
- Achieve and exceed planned annual revenue targets, pre-determined KPI levels and superior customer satisfaction levels.
- Through a consultative approach, present and close strategic proposals which identify explicit need, audience and measurement of success.
- Understand the customer’s needs and the audience they are trying to reach and provide the ROI that customer requires to become a true partner in our business.
- Educate clients on audience-based approach to drive results for our advertiser’s by reaching the most relevant audience at scale.
- Understand audience database and how to use the data to build a consultative, multi-platform sales approach.
- Provide accurate revenue projections (forecasts) on a regular basis and in a timely fashion.
- Stay current with emerging advertising trends in order to provide the best solutions to customers.
- Solicit and develop new business accounts to add to the portfolio.
- Generate and maintain advertising revenues through current customers.
- Meet budgets, sales goals and schedule deadlines.
- Handle all rate, deadline, advertising and telephone inquiries.
- Consistently deliver excellent customer service.
- Cover sales territories and special projects as required.
- Advertising enthusiast, online and in print.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Post-secondary education in advertising/ marketing/sales or equivalent work experience.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft 0ffice, PowerPoint).
- Understanding of SEM, SEO, Display, Website development.
- Strong prospecting skills.
- Strong negotiating and account planning skills.
- Well organized with an attention to detail.
- Ability to utilize market research and other data in creating presentations.
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment.
WHAT WE OFFER
Compensation is commensurate with education, experience, and qualifications, and may include performance bonus, stock options, international travel, and professional development opportunities.
Applicants are requested to submit a cover letter and resume by 5:00 PM ET on Friday, December 15th, 2016.
We thank all individuals who apply for the position, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
TITAN1STUDIOS is a leading Canadian graphic publishing, branded content, and new media production house based in Toronto, Canada. Our portfolio of work includes projects in digital, print, TV, radio and emerging new media such as virtual, augmented and mixed reality content.
For more information on TITAN1STUDIOS, please visit our website at titan1studios.com.
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Toronto, ON
Required education: Bachelor's
Sales: 5 years +
Required language: English