Senior Game Producer (VR/AR & LBE)
TITAN1STUDIOS – Toronto, ON
Senior Game Producer, Virtual / Augmented Reality & Location-based Entertainment
TITAN1STUDIOS seeks an experienced and detail-oriented Senior Game Producer that will contribute to the successful delivery of TITAN1STUDIOS’ array of in-house intellectual property and acquired licenses to emerging new media platforms such as V/AR gaming and location-based entertainment.
The ideal candidate will work closely with members of TITAN1STUDIOS’ Production, Story, Licensing, Home Entertainment, Marketing & Publicity teams to deliver expert leadership for game production and provide support across all new media properties and platforms.
The Senior Game Producer will report to TITAN1STUDIOS’ Interactive Executive Producer(s).
- Own end-to-end production of development projects and support partner relationships
- Lead recruiting and hiring processes for design and development teams
- Manage all milestones and deliverables ensuring they are on time and at a high quality
- Gather and provide both design and development feedback to developers and content partners
- Contribute to TITAN1STUDIOS’ overall content strategy
- 6+ years in game development, preferably with both internal and external development teams
- Experience shipping AAA products (please include a portfolio of completed titles) and/or ushering clients through product and platform launches
- Experience with a variety of game engines including Unity, Unreal and/or Lumberyard
- Experience partnering with and managing outside vendors
- Mobile game experience, specifically understanding customer preferences, engagement, and retention is a plus
- Solid professional network and track record in interactive entertainment
- Conceptualize interesting and achievable VR interactions suited to our brand and our team
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up, juggling projects and developers
- If applying from outside of Canada, the applicant must satisfy all Canadian residency and visa requirements to reside and work in Canada.
WHAT WE OFFER
Compensation is commensurate with education, experience, and qualifications, and may include performance bonus, stock options, international travel, and professional development opportunities.
Applicants are requested to submit a cover letter and resume by 5:00 PM ET (GMT-4) on Friday, May 18th, 2018.
We thank all individuals who apply for the position, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
TITAN1STUDIOS is an award-winning Toronto-based production house focused on the creation and promotion of uniquely diverse, original stories via publishing and multi-media digital including virtual, augmented, and mixed reality for at home and location-based entertainment platforms.
As an incubator for original content, TITAN1STUDIOS provides agency-level services for brands and rights holders seeking monetization of content through publishing, interactive gaming, immersive mobile, and location-based entertainment. The studio holds IP for multiple acclaimed properties including Knight Guardians of Relativity, New Humanz, Weathered Spirit and the all-ages hit zombie adventure ZOMBEN.
For more information on TITAN1STUDIOS, please visit our website at titan1studios.com.